Welcome to Prime Property Budapest
Welcome to Prime Property in Budapest. We are located in the heart of Budapest and have some of the best properties for rent and sale in the capital. We have a great team of agents who are readily available to show you around any of the properties that we have and are also available on the phone for any questions that you may have.
If you are looking to place a property with us then please get in touch with our team as we offer some of the most competitive rates on the market in Budapest. Our team are very experienced with years of experience in this market and we will always endeavor to get the best deals possible for any of our clients.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Why Choose Budapest?
Hungary lies in Central Europe, in the Carpathian basin. Hungary is bordered by Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Romania, the Ukraine and Slovakia.
The capital of Hungary is Budapest. It is easily one central Europe’s most beautiful cities. Budapest is divided by the Danube River, which separates the Buda side from the Pest side. The two sides were linked by the Chain Bridge in the mid-19th century, and Obuda, another part, was linked a few years later. The three historic parts of Budapest make up the modern Hungarian capital.
Today Budapest is a busy metropolis with a population of about 2 million people. The city is the political, administrative, industrial, and commercial centre of Hungary. The city is extremely rich in historical and cultural monuments, works of art and natural beauties. The capital is an architectural gem, with neoclassical, art nouveau, baroque and eclectic buildings lining broad tree-lined streets. Budapest is filled with parks that offer a break from the hectic urban atmosphere. One of the most lovely is Margaret Island, where locals picnic, cycle, walk and enjoy the green space in the city’s heart.
Budapest is the „ city of waters” because there are were and still there are a lot of hot water springs and medicinal baths in this region (Szechényi Bath, Gellért Bath, Rudas Bath etc.).
Budapest is a festival city. Every season has its own festival with rich cultural, and musical programmes. Budapest will dazzle you with its wide variety of clubs, and bars.
Property Sales Budapest
There’s never been a better time to buy a property in Budapest! Prices are soaring and interest rates are at an all time low. Apartment rental income averages yields of 6-8% per annum. Construction has been low in Hungary compared to other countries but this is expected to change. So what are you waiting for!
We are considered to be one of the top property agents in Budapest with a huge and varied selection of properties in our portfolio. If you want a studio flat, a penthouse, a house or large property we have an unrivalled selection for you to consider. It couldn’t be easier! – search through our easy to use web site or if you prefer, contact one of our Budapest sales team who will be happy to help you find your dream Budapest property.
Property Rentals Budapest
Maybe you are looking for a rental property or perhaps you are a landlord looking to maximise your rental asset – Prime Property will be pleased to help you with our expert team ready to assist.
For rentals we have our easy to use web site showing properties by type, area and rental cost. Or if you prefer, please contact one of our team who will be pleased to assist and guide you through the process.
For landlords, we have over 1,000 properties on our books and can offer you a complete service as outlined below
Property Management Budapest
Many of our landlords are overseas residents and really appreciate the services we offer to ensure the maximum performance from their investment whilst maintaining the security of the property in their absence.
Services we offer include:
* Tenant screening – we will take the worry out of meeting prospective tenants by checking personal identity documents, proof of employment and bank account statements before contract signing
* Occupancy – we maintain an over 95% occupancy rate in the properties on our books. This is achieved by our extensive marketing campaigns using the internet, social media and press advertising campaigns. We maintain strong links with universities, Budapest businesses and partner agencies
* Regular maintenance – making sure things are fixed as soon as necessary
* Collection of rent in a timely manner and ensuring there are no issues
* Non – paying tenant eviction – for breaches of lease agreement we will represent your interests and where appropriate issue eviction notices using our legal team
* Our professional database which logs rental payments, utility bills less our fees which you will be able to access 24/7. Payments will be made to you via B.A.C.s within 1 week of the rental
collection. We will also negate the risk of fines by the tax authorities by keeping your payments up to date using our in house chartered accountants.
* Property insurance with a first class insurer. We will tailor make insurance cover for fire, theft and public liability for the property and contents
* Monthly inspections – these will be whether the property is let or vacant and ensure all is in good order
So for all your property needs in Budapest, please contact our team at Prime Property for more information