Let us make your investment work for you !
Use our team of experienced lettings agents with our professional marketing. We rent out scores of properties each month and will ensure your property has the highest chance of occupancy.
Your property will be efficiently managed to protect your valuable investment and your rental yield.
We will help to find for you the right property as soon as it arrives on the market. We will assist you with the logistics of affordability of the property against the likely rental income and viability of the project. We will talk you through the options – furnished, unfurnished, numbers of bedrooms, new apartments or one in a turn of the century apartment block or maybe, a detached house. Our expert team are here to help and are available at any time to guide you through the process.
We give you the security and peace of mind that your property is in safe hands particularly if you live overseas.
- We will deal with any tenant issues
- Ensure rent is paid on time
- Insurance is kept up to date and conditions complied with. Our in-house broker will tailor make the policy to suit you for fire, theft, public liability and contents.
- Our in-house accountants will advise you on tax payment and negate the risks of tax authority fines.
- Bank transfers will be made on a monthly basis to landlords for rental income net of costs.
- We will appoint a dedicated person to look after your affairs.
How do we make your investment work?
- We have our own custom built website
- We subscribe to Hungary’s biggest property portal websites
- We have an extensive network of external agents
- We have good relationships with universities, foreign embassies and companies
- We advertise extensively through posters, flyers and press
- Firstly, we prepare a full presentation of your property with quality photographs and descriptions.
- Our lettings team who are multi-lingual will schedule viewings and accompany all visits.
- All visits details are entered on to our database which is available for clients to inspect through their own log-in.
- All potential tenants are screened for personal ID, employment detail and 3 months bank statements – this is undertaken by our property manager.
- Contracts (bi-lingual where appropriate), will be prepared to protect landlords.
- Deposits of 2 month’s rent will be collected.
- Normal lettings are of 12 month’s duration but we can arrange shorter terms if required.
- Rent and projected utility fees will be collected in advance by us. In the vent of non-payment or breaches of the lease agreement, we will represent your interests. If appropriate we will instigate eviction notices or payment notices using our in-house legal team.
- A detailed inventory will be prepared beforehand and signed by the tenants.
Services for tenants:
- Properties will be inspected and cleaned on a monthly basis.
- TV/Satellite and telephone will be installed and maintained.
- Broadband internet.
- Air conditioning.
- Security systems.